Darkroom Crash Course
The Darkroom Crash Course is a 5 hour introduction/refresher in using a darkroom for people wishing to take on a Photo Parlour membership.
During the workshop we will:
- Learn how to load film into a Patterson tank in the darkroom.
- Work through the process of developing your roll of film.
- Wash, dry and sleeve your film
- Run through all the facilities available to you in our darkroom and discuss the features and different qualities of each of our enlargers.
- Choose two images to print from your negatives.
- Run thought all aspects of health and safety and etiquette in the darkroom.
By the end of the session you will be able to confidently use the darkroom and have a processed roll of film and a couple of prints to take home with you.
All you need to bring with you is some exposed black and white film (either 35mm or medium format).
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING A TRUE BLACK AND WHITE FILM WITH YOU (NOT ILFORD XP2 OR OTHER C41 FILM)
This workshop costs £60.00 after which you are able to take on the membership from just £20.00 per month.
The next workshops are:
Satuday the 27th April - SOLD OUT
Saturday 22nd June - CLICK HERE TO BOOK
The Darkroom Crash Course can also be taught on a one-to-one basis or in small groups and can be arranged at a convenient time during our opening hours.
Please email us at email@example.com or call 01159 867776 for more details or to book a workshop.